The Israeli military says it has attacked more than 400 targets in the Gaza Strip since a pause in the fighting with Hamas ended the day before. Air, naval and ground forces were involved, it said, adding that fighter jets hit “more than 50 targets in an extensive attack in the Khan Yunis area” in the south of the territory. The number of martyrs in the Gaza Strip, since Friday morning, has risen to 178 people, while 589 others have been injured, most of which are women and children, according to the Ministry of Health in Gaza. According to media reports, an Israeli airstrike in the vicinity of the Bahloul Petrol Station in Rafah, in the southern region of the Gaza Strip. reports also revealed that Israeli bombardment targeted a house in eastern Khan Younis, killing one person and injuring several others. Among those martyred on Friday, are Anadolu Agency photographer, Montaser al-Sawwaf, and Al-Aqsa TV photographer, Abdullah Darwish. As a result, the number of journalist martyrs has risen to 72, in the Gaza Strip alone, since October 7. Earlier on Friday, the Palestinian Government Media Office in Gaza urged Arab and Islamic countries today to introduce equipped mobile field hospitals to rescue the wounded in the ongoing Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip. The government also urged the entry of hundreds of pieces of equipment and vehicles to assist the Palestinian Civil Defense in their efforts to retrieve the bodies of martyrs, which remain stuck under the rubble left behind by Israeli bombs. “We call on UNRWA to resume work in the Gaza and North governorates,” the office said, adding that the aid that entered Gaza during the ceasefire period does not exceed 1% of the population’s needs.