U.S. MISSION, PAKISTAN – CONSULATE GENERAL KARACHI VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 15 – 25
OPEN TO : All Candidates
OPENING DATE : March 03, 2015
POSITION : Administrative Assistant (HU), FSN-7 , FP-7 *
CLOSING DATE : March 16, 2015
POSITION NO: Ok – 54231
WORK HOURS: Full – time; 40 hours/week
*Not – Ordinarily Resident: US$ 40, 665 p.a. (Beginning wage) (Place Grade: FP – 7 to
be confirmed by Washington)
*Ordinarily Resident: Rs. 809 , 493 p.a. (Beginning wage) (Place Grade: FSN – 7 )
NOTE: ALL ORDINARILY
RESIDENT APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED WORK AND/OR RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.
The U.S. Consulate Basic in Karachi is looking for a person for the place of Administrative Assistant (HU), within the Well being Unit.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION : The incumbent of this place is accountable to alleviate the medical employees from performing administrative features with a purpose to give them most time for affected person care, administers Well being Unit operate, and to supply pc technologic and logistic help on
associated well being initiatives. Administers Well being Unit actions for Karachi. This contains: helping in surveying medical amenities, physicians and testing providers obtainable within the host nation. Procurement of medical/lab provides and gear: liaison with host nation medical amenities/administration to keep up contacts in any respect ranges for entry and high quality medical service for the American neighborhood. Gives administrative help for medical evac uations abroad, and expedites hospitalizations at native amenities. . A replica of the whole place description itemizing all duties and obligations is obtainable within the Human Assets Workplace.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED : NOTE: All candidates should add ress every choice criterion detailed beneath with particular and complete data supporting every merchandise .
1. EDUCATION : Completion of twelve years of schooling is required
2. EXPERIENCE : Two years of clerical or administrative work expertise is required .
3. LANGUAGE : Stage IV (fluent) Talking/Studying/Writing of English and Urdu are required. Language expertise can be examined.
4. KNOWLEDGE : Familiarity with medical terminologies . Information and familiarity with host nation medical construction. Sturdy interpersonal expertise an d consumer – oriented disposition.
5. ABILITIES & SKILLS : Should have legitimate Pakistani Motor Automobile/ Jeep driver’s license . Capacity to speak with folks, as customer support supplier, interacts with sufferers and workers in a useful and well mannered method. Capacity to work beneath fixed stress and make choice in emergency scenario. Capacity to deal with a number of duties at similar time. Capacity to keep up affected person confidentiality. Should strictly adhere to medical confidentiality parameters. Familiarity with pc purposes reminiscent of Excel, PowerPoint, video enhancing and publishing packages reminiscent of Writer. This can be examined.
Click on the given hyperlink to obtain Full description and particulars on easy methods to apply:-