Would you prefer to design a brand new brand for the U.S. Consulate Normal Karachi’s Fb web page and win a eight GB Ipod Nano, two entrance row seats at an upcoming leisure occasion hosted by Consulate Karachi, show of your brand on the occasion, and a complimentary lunch with Consulate Normal workers!? Now’s your probability! We’re sponsoring a contest for an authentic piece of labor that greatest displays the spirit of Consulate Normal Karachi: Strengthening ties between the folks of Pakistan and america, facilitating help initiatives, and providing academic and cultural initiatives all through Sindh and Balochistan. The profitable brand will probably be used on our social media websites and may additionally seem on notepads, pens, and different promotional supplies.
So, are you able to provide you with?
- A novel design
- A design that mixes components of the U.S. and Pakistan relationship
- A design that captures the spirit of our two nations
If you’re a Pakistani youth between the ages of 18 and 30, have inventive concepts and the need to make an impression, we want you to submit your design to our contest for an opportunity to win eight GB Ipod Nano and different prizes.
The deadline for submissions on U.S. Consulate Normal Fb competitors is February 26, 2012 at 23:59 PST. Public Affairs workers will select finalists, and the Fb public will vote for the winner from among the many finalists. The winner will probably be formally introduced by March 4, 2012.
The grand prize winner will obtain an 8GB Ipod Nano—amongst different prizes!
Please remember to learn the nice print to make sure your entry is eligible. Try our Facebook page for full guidelines and data. Submit entries together with your full identify, handle, house handle, CNIC#, telephone quantity, handle, and topic line “Emblem Contest” to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look ahead to receiving your entry!
Emblem Competitors Pointers and Contest Guidelines Overview
- The competition is open to Pakistani residents residing in Pakistan.
- The competition is open to youth ages 18-30.
- The competition is open solely to amateurs and college students; no skilled design businesses or their staff could submit entries.
- The competition will not be open to staff of the U.S. Consulate Normal or their fast relations or earlier winners of US Consulate Normal Karachi Fb or different promotional contests.
Submission Pointers and Enter
- The competition is open from 12:01 a.m. February 1, 2012 Pakistan Normal Time (PST) and closes at 11:59 p.m. February 26, 2012 GET. Late submissions won’t be thought of. The winner will probably be chosen and notified at first of March 2012.
- All entries have to be submitted electronically to america Consulate Normal, Karachi, (hereafter, “Consulate”) at email@example.com. Submissions should embody the total identify(s) of the individual(s) who designed the emblem, identify of college or different affiliation, e mail handle, postal handle, and phone quantity.
- A number of submissions per individual is suitable. Every submission have to be despatched in a separate e mail.
- Entrants could also be required to offer official proof of their age within the type of a duplicate of their passport or identification card.
- There is no such thing as a price to enter the competition.
Emblem Design Pointers and Parameters
The aim of this contest is to design a brand for use for promotion of the U.S. Consulate Normal Karachi’s Fb web page.
The brand’s design ought to mirror Pakistan-American bilateral relations. This contains diplomacy, friendship, strategic partnership, cultural occasions, person-to-person engagement, academic exchanges, in addition to wanting ahead to continued future partnership.
The brand have to be acceptable for knowledgeable enterprise setting.
Entries have to be submitted as JPEG recordsdata. For high quality replica functions, the profitable entry should later be submitted in scalable vector graphic format (EPS). Coloration have to be CMYK, although the emblem may additionally be produced in black and white. Contestants are suggested to keep away from gradients and half-tones. The brand have to be straightforward to make use of, deal with, resize, and manipulate for all replica functions. It must be visually interesting on each small (as small as 2 cm x 2 cm) and huge scales.
- Entrants affirm their submissions are their very own authentic work, haven’t been copied from others or from earlier designs, together with their very own, and don’t violate the mental property rights of some other individual or entity.
- Submissions change into the only property of the Consulate and could also be used for any Consulate functions, together with, however not restricted to, show on web sites, enterprise playing cards, letterhead, posters, and different supplies.
- The Consulate shall have the fitting to adapt, edit, modify, or in any other case use the profitable submission partially or in its entirety in no matter method it deems acceptable.
- The Consulate reserves the fitting to decide on to not use the profitable entry as described in these contest pointers.
- The Consulate reserves the fitting to make use of some other entry for promotional or enterprise functions sooner or later.
- If the winner is decided to have violated any guidelines, he/she will probably be required to forfeit or return the prize, even when the willpower is made after the prize has been awarded.
Willpower of Winner and Prize
- The profitable entry will probably be chosen by a panel comprised of officers and staff of the Consulate. Their resolution will probably be closing and no additional correspondence shall be entered into.
- Entries will probably be judged on their visible attraction, adherence to the idea prompting the competition, high quality of design, and ease of replica for the needs said above.
- The prize for the profitable entry is one (1) new 8G Ipod Nano. The prize can’t be exchanged for money.
- The winner will probably be notified through e mail and introduced on the U.S. Consulate Normal Karachi’s Facebook page or copy paste this url to your browser (https://www.fb.com/karachi.usconsulate) and probably by different media.
- The Consulate will not be answerable for misplaced, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or in any other case unusable entries, together with entries which might be misplaced or unusable attributable to laptop, web, or digital issues.
- The Consulate reserves the fitting to cancel or modify the Contest and award the prize by alternate means if fraud or technical failure is decided at any time by the Embassy, together with after the submission window has closed.
- The Consulate will not be liable, for the aim of winner and prize notification and supply, within the occasion the competition winner has supplied incorrect, outdated, or in any other case invalid contact data.